Employment Law Practical Handbook
How to make sure you stay on top of employment law – for a fraction of the cost of hiring an HR consultant
As a manager of staff, you know that the pressure of doing your job grows with every passing day.
Ever-changing labour legislation...dealing with poor performance...implementing a legal disciplinary process...employee relations...the list goes on.
And in the back of your mind, you keep thinking "Am I doing this correctly?", "Is this the best way to handle this situation?" Why? Because if you make ONE mistake – even if it's unintentional – it could potentially cost your company hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills. That's the kind of responsibility you face.
But you can breathe a sigh of relief. The Employment Law Practical Handbook covers all the bases when it comes to managing your employees.
You'll learn how to handle employee absenteeism, protect your business's confidential information from rogue employees, manage poor performers and become the manager everyone wants you to be.
But that's not all the Employment Law Practical Handbook includes...
IR Laws made easy – we've done all the hard work for you
The Employment Law Practical Handbook isn't like other employment law books available, which give you pages and pages of complicated, impossible-to-implement information.
Instead, it is a hands-on guide to labour law written in layman's terms to help you protect your business and stay on the right side of the law.
Here's how your working life will improve with a copy of the Employment Law Practical Handbook on your desk:
- You'll have access to a variety of sample forms, letters, policies and contracts to save you the trouble of writing and developing your own from scratch.
- You'll be able to take advantage of our free Workplace Helpdesk, where you can email us all your short labour queries and receive an answer from an employment law expert within 72 hours. (This invaluable service is only available to Employment Law Practical Handbook subscribers!).
- You'll always be 100% up-to-date with important changes and developments in employment law with regular updates for your handbook. Employment Law Practical Handbook updates are sent out approximately every 8 weeks (or when laws change) and are priced at just $97. When you consider the costs of being caught out by changes to IR laws, the small fee for the updates pales in comparison.
- You'll get a free subscription to our twice-weekly email newsletter, the Workplace Bulletin. The Workplace Bulletin will keep you completely up to date with important employment law developments as they arise and will also offer you practical, actionable labour law tips you can implement in your workplace immediately. (You can also read past issues on our website, www.employmentlawhandbook.com.au).
- PLUS: You'll get a FREE copy of the booklet, How to Stop Stress Claims Costing Your Company Money, valued at $34.95. This invaluable booklet is yours to keep - regardless of whether or not you decide to keep the handbook!
In fact, we're so sure that the Employment Law Practical Handbook will exceed your expectations that if you order a copy today, we are offering you a 14-day free trial period, so you can see for yourself just how user-friendly the handbook is.
Click here for more information on how to sign up for your free 14-day trial of the Employment Law Practical Handbook now.