Smart Tax Handbook
How to make sure you get the absolute most out of your business's tax return – all for a fraction of the cost of hiring a tax professional
The Smart Tax Handbook is an A–Z guide full of practical, straightforward, actionable advice to help you solve any tax issue you may face in your workplace and make sure your business is compliant with tax laws.
It will not only help you navigate your way through the many complexities of Australia's tax system… it won't just show you how to make sure your company gets the most out of its tax return …
It will give you all the tools you need to act independently and with complete confidence when a tax issue arises in your workplace – all for a FRACTION of the cost of hiring a professional.
The Smart Tax Handbook covers all the bases when it comes to managing tax matters in your workplace lawfully, effectively and easily.
And it isn't like other tax law books available, which burden you with pages of complicated theory that is impossible to understand, let alone implement. Instead, the Smart Tax Handbook is a hands-on guide to tax law written in layman's terms to help you >save your business money at tax time.
Here's how your working life would improve with a copy of the Smart Tax Handbook on your desk:
- You'll have access to a variety of sample tax forms and templates to save you the trouble of writing and developing your own from scratch.
- You'll be able to take advantage of our free Smart Tax Helpdesk, where you can email us all your short tax queries and receive an answer from a taxation expert within 72 hours. (This invaluable service is only available to Smart Tax Handbook subscribers!).
- You'll always be 100% up-to-date with important changes and developments in tax with regular updates for your handbook. Smart Tax Handbook updates are sent out approximately every 8 weeks (or as and when laws change) and are priced at just $89. When you consider the costs of being caught out by changes to tax laws, the tiny fee for the updates pales in comparison.
- You'll get a free subscription to our twice-weekly email newsletter, the Smart Tax Bulletin. The Smart Tax Bulletin will keep you completely up-to-date with important tax developments as they arise and will also offer you practical, actionable tax law tips you can implement in your workplace immediately.
- PLUS: You'll get a FREE copy of the booklet, How to Sell Your Business and Retire Tax Free, valued at $34.95. This invaluable booklet is yours to keep – regardless of whether or not you decide to keep the handbook!
The Smart Tax Handbook will remove all those 'grey areas' for you, so you can manage taxation in your workplace effectively and be safe in the knowledge that you are acting within the law.
In fact, we're so sure that the Smart Tax Handbook will exceed your expectations that we are offering you a 14-day free trial period, so you can see for yourself just how user-friendly the handbook is.